• You are managing the site in Berlin and have the responsibility for the team, the project performance, the site budget und the growth of our business activities.
• You develop, in close coordination with the BU management, strategic concepts for sales and business development with existing customers and potential new customers in Germany or in dedicated technical domains also internationally.
• You lead the interdisciplinary team and ensure their efficient and effective project execution with highest customer satisfaction as key priority.
• You develop the skills and competencies in your team through individual development plans for your team members and respective training and coaching. Complementary skills and competencies are secured through your network with partners and suppliers.
• You conduct contract and price discussions, create offers and engage in active customer communication and management.
• You take responsibility for the team staffing and recruitment of new team members.
• Leading and developing the team, including annual appraisals and recruitments
• Project Management with focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Monthly Project Reporting with attention to selected KPI
• Planning and developing of required team skills and competencies, networking with potential partners or suppliers
• Define individual development plans for team members and respective trainings or coaching
• P&L Site Management | Site Financial Reporting
• Customer Relationship Management
• Sales and Business Development
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master Degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering (or similar qualification)
• very good understanding of aircraft systems and components
• very good understanding of engineering or software design and development process with respective milestones
• Fluent in English and German, French would be a plus
• Strong and proven communication and organization skills
• Sales and business development attitude and experience
• Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
Locate your future workplace
Hein-Saß-Weg 36 21129