• Quality assurance activities for civil and governmental H/C programs in avionic software documentation
• Review and analyse of equipment racks / cockpit bench test reports / customer acceptance tests
• Project management
• Evaluation of technical problems and proposition of solutions for these
• Development of tests for the equipment (ground and flight test organization)
• Integration, qualification and certification of the equipment
• Support to the clients (indirectly via other departments)
• B.Sc. Engineer (Quality, Quality Assurance, Aeronautics, Software)
• Skills in DOORS could be very useful
• Knowledge of aeronautic environment required (ideally in military programs)
• Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, CS-29,…) are useful
• Fluent English, German and/or French could be very useful
• Project management and reactivity to answer to the suppliers'/clients' questions
• Mobility (Germany-Donauwörth)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
- © Safran