• Mechanical Design (single/assembly) 3D activities
• Creation of mechanical part lists, including 3D study
• Creation of 3D and 2D prototype / serial installation drawings
• Project management
• Evaluation of technical problems and proposition of solutions for them
• Support to the clients (indirectly via other departments)
• Communication with group leader to solve technical issues and provide clear status and forecast of task completion
• Mechanical system design engineer
• Experience in mechanical single/assembly design (3D and 2D)
• Knowledge of aeronautic environment required
• Knowledge of aeronautic standards (DO-160, CS-29,…) useful
• CAD-tool, CATIA V5 (3D Solid, Drafting, Surface, 2D)
• ENOVIA - 3d com VPM
• SAP, especially creation of BOM list
• Creation of technical drawings and how to read them
• Fluent English and German, French could be useful
• Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/clients' questions
• Mobility (Germany-Donauwörth)
Specificity of the job
• Germany wide mobility
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
- © Safran