We are Safran Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH, a global manufacturer of gas turbine engines and wholly owned subsidiary of Safran Helicopter Engines S.A.S., in Bordes, France. In Hamburg, we provide customer service and marketing to many countries in Central, Northern, and Eastern Europe, as well as Central Asia. The geographical area we serve contains over 300 customers with almost 2,200 engines in total. Our customer portfolio is divided into two large segments: civilian and military. Our mission: to keep our customer flying!
70 people are contributing on a daily basis to our development and growth at our facility in Hamburg.
As a Maintenance Center Manager at Safran Helicopter Engines Germany…
…Your main responsibilities will be :
• Ensuring that the Maintenance Centre operates smoothly and efficiently, and that customers receive the highest level of service.
• Leading a team of four technicians and working with other colleagues to ensure that customers can fulfill their missions.
• Saving, preserving, and safeguarding lives through your work.
• Ensuring that the Maintenance Center meets the requirements of aviation law and the demands of an up-to-date company in the aviation industry.
• Focusing on the needs of customers, safety, quality, and profitability
…You main missions will be :
• Define, coordinate and ensure application of state-of-the-art procedures and guidelines in the Maintenance Center for inhouse and offsite, in line with the strategic objectives set by the Operations department.
• Ensure effective execution and performance of all tasks undertaken that fall within this scope of responsibility.
• Train and support the team in the implementation of procedures and standards in accordance with the applicable reference system.
• Ensure that teams capitalize on experience feedback and move up the skills chain.
Your skills and abilities:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Proven experience of minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance management in aeronautical or other restricted fields (medical, nuclear power, etc.)
• Strong technical background
• Skilled and at ease with the utilization of SAP and Excel on a daily basis
• Developed an economical way of thinking (offer, price, margin, turnover) and are cost-awareness
• High willingness to perform and a strong team spirit
• Fluent in English and good in German
What we offer?
As a part of a global player in aviation, we offer you at our Hamburg location a creative and growing working environment with a multicultural background. Your personal development is of high importance for us: In addition to new challenges and exciting tasks, we also continuously develop your skills and experiences through internal and external trainings.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you will benefit from numerous benefits including a supplementary health insurance from the first day of your employment, company pension scheme, 33 days of annual vacation, transportation allowance and much more.
However, above all, we like to keep our team spirit and to celebrate your and our team's success.
Ready to join us?
Send us your resume in English and let us know the earliest possible starting date you can come on board and what your salary expectations are.
Start your future with us today we look forward to meeting you!
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453