• As a working student, you are an integral part of our IT team and actively participate in the day-to-day business operations
• You are the initial point of contact for colleagues via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support for hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
• You provide technical support across the company
• You work closely together with the IT department of our French mother company and national/international service provider
• You install and configure computer hardware, software, printers, and scanners
• You create and maintain IT-/ user documents of the company
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You are an enrolled student and enthusiastic about technology and IT
• You have a strong knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and resolve
WINDOWS, MS-Office issues
• You have the ability of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity
issues, understanding of Active Directory
• You have a specific passion for supporting people
• You are customer focused and respond in a timely manner to service
issues and requests
• You have a very good command of German and a good command of
written and spoken English
• You are characterized by your analytical thinking and you are solution-
• You are time driven and know how to prioritize your tasks
• You are willing to pass a background and drug screening.
We have awakened your interest? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.