As part of the quality department you will coordinate both day to day HSE and Quality topics for our site based in Hamburg. You will provide quality support to the applicable processes as well as implement Safran's sustainable development strategy and related objectives.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include:
• Implement, maintain and improve the SafranHE Germany site HSE
reference system (policy, objectives, standards, tools, specific methods
• Identify and provide the necessary support in line with the company's priorities.
• Inform and assist/ support the Management Committees.
• Focal point to external and corporate parties in regards to HSE
• Promote quality policy excellence and quality tools within the processes and
• Supporting and coaching the SafranHE site Germany departments, process owners, users and other stakeholders.
• Drive projects to improve the processes performance
• Define a quality standard and vision within SafranHE site Germany
• Support the compliance of the company's quality management system to the applicable standards and requirements (EN9100, EASA regulations…)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes, mobile work and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities .
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Master degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Science / Management, Engineering
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Quality management and/or Health Safety and Environment
• Fluent English and intermediate German. Knowledge of French is beneficial.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office
• Good knowledge in project management
• Ability to motivate people
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.