Your Key Responsibilities:
As the HSE & FACILITY COORDINATOR, you will coordinate both day-to-day HSE and Facility topics for Safran Helicopter Engines Germany's site based in Hamburg. You will implement Safran's sustainable development strategy and related objectives, and oversee the implementation, operation and maintenance of our facility systems and services.
• Implement, maintain and improve the SafranHE Germany site HSE reference system (policy, objectives, standards, tools, specific methods and procedures)
• Maintain a high level of HSE awareness among personnel through communication, training, and promoting involvement in HSE programs.
• Identify and participate in energy, waste, and cost reduction initiatives to optimize our environmental impact to as part of Safran's Low carbon goals
• Be a focal point to external and corporate parties in regards to HSE Processes
• Inform and support the Management Committees
• Plan and coordinate the maintenance and repair activities of the facility
• Participate in projects to support key Facility Management activities in operations, maintenance, property management and construction
• Drive projects to improve the processes' performance
What we offer:
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes, 30 days of annual vacation, transportation allowance, mobile work possibility, annual bonus based on performance and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor Degree or similar degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Management or Engineering
• 3-5 years' experience in coordination of Health, Safety and Environmental tasks
• Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken, French is a plus
• Good knowledge of project management
• Pioneering spirit and a high level of flexibility are beneficial
• Good communication skills as well as hands-on-mentality
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae in English informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to receive your application!
SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH • Borsteler Chaussee 43 • 22453 Hamburg •
Jasmine Banim - Human Resources Business Partner • Tel. +49 40 500 216 866
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
- © Safran