We are Safran Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH, a global manufacturer of gas turbine engines and wholly owned subsidiary of Safran Helicopter Engines S.A.S., in Bordes, France. In Hamburg, we provide customer service and marketing to many countries in Central, Northern, and Eastern Europe, as well as Central Asia. The geographical area we serve contains over 300 customers with almost 2,200 engines in total. Our customer portfolio is divided into two large segments: civilian and military.
Our mission: to keep our customer flying!
70 people are contributing on a daily basis to our development and growth at our facility in Hamburg!
As our future Head of Customer Service Team, you lead and manage the team of Customer Service Representatives.
As a focal point of the CSR team at an operational, site hierarchy and corporate functional level, the Head of Customer Service Team carries out the overall management of the activity, the operational support and the functional interaction and coordination between all stakeholders.
• Lead and manage the development of 13 employees, providing them with guidance and support with operational decision, while setting a positive example for them to follow.
• Build and sustain high-performance work teams by fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement, providing opportunities for skill development, career growth, and recognizing and rewarding individual and team achievements.
• Foster clear and effective communication between customers, local sales teams, and service providers across global markets, ensuring that all parties are informed and engaged throughout the process.
• Develop and implement customer service processes, improvement solutions and site training programs that ensure exceptional service delivery, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
• Collaborate closely with your team and internal partners to develop and deliver innovative commercial solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients and exceed their expectations.
• Expertly manage and implement contractual agreements and support processes between our clients and internal partners, ensuring that all parties are aligned and satisfied with the outcome.
• Conduct efficient and productive sales steering meetings with internal stakeholders, while closely monitoring KPIs in the customer service administrative department and maintaining accurate data on the customer service tool platform.
Your skills and abilities:
• Higher education diploma or equivalent; or 5 to 10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Having experience as a team lead or in a managerial role is required
• Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative is preferred
• Experience with customers and general understanding of contract structures
• German and English fluency is mandatory, French language is a plus.
• Familiarity with ERP system (SAP preferred), experiences with BI are beneficial
Are you interested?
Please send us your curriculum vitae in English informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to receive your application. In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Specificity of the job
What we offer?
As a part of a global player in aviation, we offer you at our Hamburg location a creative and growing working environment with a multicultural background. Your personal development is of high importance to us: In addition to new challenges and exciting tasks, we also continuously develop your skills and experiences through internal and external trainings.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you will benefit from numerous benefits including a supplementary health insurance from the first day of your employment, company pension scheme and much more.
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453