The Fleet Manager defines and optimizes the quantity of contractual engines spares and parts stock, during initial preparation phase of the contract and the operational follow-up throughout the period of validity of the contract.
You optimize product availability in regards of the contract commitment by managing preventive maintenance, repairs and the standardizing of engine, module and accessory configuration. In addition you improve product reliability based on specific customer requirements, the customization of scheduled maintenance and the anticipation of standardization campaigns.
• Define and optimize the quantity of contractual stock resources, via strong forecast of operational plan
• Optimize customer fleet product availability in strong cooperation with an international team
• Ensure the Effectiveness of internal communication versus customer communication and contractual deliverables
What we offer:
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes, 33 days of annual vacation, transportation allowance, annual bonus based on performance and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
What we are looking for:
• You have successfully completed your university studies, e. g. in industrial engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in the field of aeronautical business
• Good technical knowledge of gas turbines preferable helicopter engines e.g. equipped on NH90 Helicopter
• You have excellent international communication skills with fluent Business English and German language as mother tongue
• Excellent ability to analyze and summarize information to deduce the right decision
• The use of SAP and MS Office is a matter of course for you
• Good communicator (remote multi-relational - customer and internal company)
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Start your future with us today!
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
- © Safran