The Field Representative is the Safran Helicopter Engines focal point at the customer's premises. He provides daily direct operational support service to the customers as part of the contractual framework
The Field Representative assists the customer to ensure the operational serviceability of Safran equipment in compliance with safety and airworthiness instructions. He creates and maintains a privileged customer relationship. Furthermore the Field Rep actively contributes and takes part in the introduction and deployment of services and entries into service of products.
• Ensure Equipment Operational Serviceability
• Answering technical questions that may arise through the operation and maintenance of engines.
• Contact and visits on a regular basis all customers in the assigned area
• Care of data and compilation of reports and information in accordance with internal company procedures.
• Promoting services offered by Safran Helicopter Engines to its customers.
• Working together with Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Representatives with regards to customer strategy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Hold a recognized High School certificate followed by further education with specialization in aeronautics or an aeronautical military school evidenced by the appropriate certificate
• Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance for complex components, such as engine/APU including 24 months of successful experience working in the field of gas turbine maintenance or repair, and/or as customer technical support interface and/or at international level are desirable
• Good technical knowledge of helicopter airframes and knowledge of their main components and operation of Safran Helicopter engines is desirable
• A Part 66 license is of advantage
• Fluent in English (between B2 and C1 (CEFR) or 785 and 945 (TOEIC))
• Excellent ability to analyze and summarize information
• Good communication skills (remote multi-relational - customer and internal company)
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Are you interested? Please apply informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements.
Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
11.26.2021 Customer services and support
Customer Service Representative (M/W/D) für den Bereich Luftfahrt
11.04.2021 Customer services and support
Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)