As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you actively represent the interest of our international customers. As our customers' first point of contact, you will act as liaison between the customer, internal departments and other branch offices, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging issues that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage communication with the customer in both fluent German and English language
• Identify and assess customers' needs and offer commercial solutions in cooperation with internal process partners
• Create commercial offers and ensure on-time delivery
• Customer satisfaction assurance follow up after service completion
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Understand and adhere to complex contract agreements between our military customers and our internal process partners
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
• Attractive salary package
• Group insurance schemes
• Company pension schemes
• Company leasing of bicycles
• Height adjustable tables
• Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative is preferred
• Experience with customers and general understanding of governmental contract structures
• Higher education diploma or equivalent; or 5 to 10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
• Familiarity with SAP system preferred
Are you interested? Come join our team!
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453