As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you actively represent the interest of our international customers. As our customers' first point of contact, you will act as liaison between the customer, internal departments and other branch offices, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging issues that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage communication with the customer in both fluent German and English language
• Identify and assess customers' needs and offer commercial solutions in cooperation with internal process partners
• Create commercial offers and ensure on-time delivery
• Customer satisfaction assurance follow up after service completion
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Understand and adhere to complex contract agreements between our military customers and our internal process partners
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
• Attractive salary package
• Group insurance schemes
• Company pension schemes
• Company leasing of bicycles
• Height adjustable tables
• Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative is preferred
• Experience with customers and general understanding of governmental contract structures
• Higher education diploma or equivalent; or 5 to 10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Fluency in the German and English language required, French language skills are beneficial
• Familiarity with SAP system preferred
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae in English or German informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements.
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
- © Safran