- You are responsible for ensuring that all technical, cost, quality and delivery requirements are fully met as per agreed SoW.
- Coordinate the project team.
- Oversee application of the project schedule and updates of Engineering indicators (KPIs)
- Perform regular team meetings
- Oversee management of development risks and
- If necessary, set up task forces to resolve development sticking points and/or contingencies
- Lead and prepare project development reviews (technical, production engineering, support) to prepare program milestone reviews
- applying the basic principles of product/system development
- acting as the interface among all project
stakeholders, supporting the team with taking actions, filling forms ..
- coordinating development of systems, products and applications, to ensure that all customer requirements are satisfied and company objectives are met
- Technical knowledge of products
- Problem-solving techniques
- Design-to-cost or design-to-value techniques
- Project management and financing
- Understanding of customer relations
- Ability to perform reporting
- Communication in English and German is mandatory
Locate your future workplace
Fangdieckstr. 64 22547