- Specification of environmental constraints for equipment (Lightning, electromagnetic compatibility and interference, mechanical or climatic, etc.)
- Review and creation of equipment qualification documents :
Qualification Plan (QP)
Qualification Test Procedure (QTP)
Qualification Test Reports (QTR)
Change Notice for Experimental flight test (CNE)
- Final assembly line technical support for bonding topic
- Main (technical) contact between SDR and the supplier, but also with safety department regarding environmental threats
- Electronic Engineering Degree or similar qualification level
- Reasonable knowledge about electro-magnetic radiation
- Aeronautic environment knowledge
- Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, MIL-STD 461,…) knowledge is a plus
- English mandatory. German and French are a plus.
- Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
Locate your future workplace
Hubschrauber Technologie Park Dr.-Ludwig-Boelkow-Str. – Raum 2.3b 86609
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
- © Safran