It will be your job to
- perform different types of analysis to assess the criticality of a system, sub-system and software under different conditions
- perform assessments of existing concepts and designs with focus on Functional Safety
- develop improvements of existing concepts and designs in relation to Functional Safety
- communicate with the stakeholders to safeguard the implementation of improvements
- collaborate with the design and integration team.
The Software and System development of SAFRAN Engineering Services is engaged in various projects in the automotive industry. This portfolio is supplemented by projects in the aviation and space industry. As part of a multi-functional team you take care of the functional safety as well as reliability, availability and maintainability of complex electronic systems.
- Experience in the application of functional safety (ISO 26262) & system development
- Knowledge of methods in the area of functional safety (FHA, FTA, FMEA etc.)
- Good knowledge in software development (processes, methods)
- Competencies in communication & cooperation, high degree of independence
- Plus: experience in dedicated technology stacks e.g. AutoSAR (classic / adaptive)
- Required: written and spoken German & English
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
- © Safran