Within the Commercial Support Manager team of the Wheels & Brakes business unit, we are looking for a contracts administration manager, based in Beijing.
Your main missions will be the following:
• To ensure Wheels and Brakes Contracts Management for some Airlines based in China and/or North East Asia on Airbus, Boeing and ATR programs
• To be the focal point for the commercial discussions in frame of Product Support Agreements execution
• To support airlines to deploy W&B contracts and to monitor contractual commitments:
o To manage Initial Provisioning
o To evaluate and negotiate the guarantees (Cost per Landing guarantee, performance guarantee…)
o To monitor the Charge per Landing Programs, associated invoices and associated extra costs
o To prepare and deploy retrofit operations
o To monitor basic service execution such as training, documentation, or tooling
o To perform regular visits and contracts reviews with the customers
• To update and ensure the consistency of contractual and commercial data in ERP (SAP)
• To assist the commercial manager team in Beijing in carrying out improvements implementation
This position requires confidentiality on contract chapters and some autonomy in contracts management.
As a focal point for the company regarding Wheels and Brakes Commercial Business, you will be the interface with the other functions based locally and in France (Customer Support, Sales, Credit Management, Supply Chain, Technical teams, Quality…).
-Master's degree in related field
-Fluent in English and Chinese, French strongly desired
-First experience in Customer Relationship (Sales, Support, …) is requested
-Autonomous, well organized, proactive
-Attracted by technical subjects
-At ease with Microsoft office environment
-Past experiences in contract management, aeronautics, relation with the airlines appreciated.
Specificity of the job
Travels to assigned area / customers
Locate your future workplace
7, rue Général Valérie André 78140
Ile de France France