Based in Vélizy within the LGI Customer Support team, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requirements for Safran Landing Gear products fitted on regional aircrafts, which include Dornier Do328 and Embraer.
The scope of responsibility includes:
• Management of Customer Relationship with the Airframers for the in-service support aspects
• Internal liaison between the Customer Support teams, Engineering, Programme Management, Quality, Production, …
• Responsible for the MTP for these Programmes
• Support actively, with Logistics team, the inventory reduction company objectives
• Co-ordination of spares, technical publication and technical support requirements through relevant functional teams
• Ensuring resolution of in-service technical events together with Product Support Engineering team
In addition to this, you will be delegated a coordination role within the REACh Programme management team. As such, you will be collaborating with the PSMs of all LGI programmes that include Airbus, ATR, Falcon and you will be working with the Customer support teams across the 3 sites (Vélizy, Gloucester, Toronto) to ensure that the requirements related to Customer Support are well taken into account by the Programme teams.
This role is a unique opportunity to expend on further Customer Support critical skill and responsibilities, by embracing the new challenges associated to greener aviation industry requirements. This will be of a growing importance on Customer satisfaction in the coming period.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- anticipate and assess, from a Customer Support perspective, the impacts of product changes,
- convey the voice of the Customers – Airlines & MRO primarily – within the business for REACh related activities when defining the deployment roadmap,
- coordinate the necessary activities to ensure the correct deployment in service so that there is no or minimum impact to Customers continued operations (technical data updates, technical support requirements, spare management,…)
- support the communication with Airframers
(1) REACh is a European regulation to control and eliminate the most hazardous chemicals from the market. Compliance to REACh involves product evolution to introduce alternatives and replace substance of high concern (mainly special processes, coatings).
You will need an Engineer's degree: MSc, MEng or equivalent (“diplôme d'ingénieur”).
With at least 8 years of experience in the aeronautic industry, you demonstrate a strong technical knowledge on the product, coupled with proven success in cross-functional environment projects; a good understanding of material and special processes would be a valuable asset for the role.
As a real team player within both Customer Support & Programme teams, you will also need excellent self-organisation, autonomy, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as customer-focussed mindset.
Specificity of the job
The role will include frequent travels.
Locate your future workplace
7, rue Général Valérie André 78140
Ile de France France
- © Safran