A Marketing Analyst contributes to:
• Defining, implementing and supporting the aftermarket commercial strategy and marketing roadmap for Safran Aerosytems BUs, noticeably Aerosafety Systems - Evacuation Systems.
• Acting as an Aftermarket Product Line owner on Business/Sales topics within the organization and be identified as such.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be in charge of:
- Define the strategic orientations, short term and long term, to meet and exceed Business Units aftermarket sales growth objectives. Present strategic orientations to SAS ExCom and BUs C-levels and obtain their approval.
- Define & achieve the aftermarket sales objectives by using necessary means (Price policy, route to market, customer targeting, new services, etc.).
- Forecast the aftersales for all BUs sites and all market segments (Budget, MTP and updates). Coordinate with SAS ExCom, regional managers and BUs C-level to ensure alignment in visions
- Prepare and lead the governance meetings with the BUs related to Business (Strategic Committee, Point of Sales, etc.).
- Ensure a strong relationship with BU teams and alignment of objectives between Safran Aerosystems BUs' and Safran Aerosystems Services.
Marketing & Business Development
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability, etc.) and insure SAS keeps up with customer expectations in terms of services.
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part or new service is launched. Define and implement a communication plan, both internally (training of the Sales Managers) and externally (Marketing materials, Social Network).
- Create business plan templates to be used by the Sales Managers. Train the sales managers for use of the business plan templates.
- Support Sales teams on a day-to-day basis by uploading the CRM with business intelligence, business opportunities, marketing materials and by attending customers' meetings when necessary (airlines, MRO, distributors…).
- Lead the development of new aftermarket products and/or offer, build the related business case (ROI study) and marketing plan and implement it together with Sales teams.
- Manage & lead the development of Safran Aerosystems Partnerships on the aftermarket (MRO and parts distribution).
- Worldwide market
- Manage sales budget for multiple sites (Europe and/or USA)
- Sales of several Million USD/year
- In charge of strategic development monitored at CEO level
Master's Degree (Business School/University/Engineering School) with at least 5 year professional experience in a similar position and in technical/industrial environment.
Fluent in English. An international experience is preferred.
Proficient in the use of usual IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Familiar with marketing process and tools.
• Analytical mind
• Synthesis skills
• Ability to manage several projects / being autonomous
• Rigorous and well organized
• Good business sense, customer-oriented
• Team player and leadership
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (high exposure to senior management)
Locate your future workplace
61 RUE PIERRE CURIE 78370
Ile de France France
- © Safran