Safran Cabin is looking for a motivated and creative intern (stagiaire/alternance/vie), to join the international Communication team of 3 people, based in plaisir, France; Alkmaar, The Netherlands and in Huntington Beach in the USA.
Your main project will be to support the deployment of the new Intranet by writing the texts, gathering the contents and including them in the new intranet.
You will also work on the creation of contents for our website, intranet and social media (Twitter and Linkedin), including articles, graphic visuals and short video clips.
Additionally, you will help preparing for Safran Cabin's participation to exhibitions. This could include the participation in the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg in June 2023.
Every month, you will analyze the communication effectiveness, provide an insightful report and present this in the international monthly communication meeting.
- Join Safran Group, an internationally renowned company
- Opportunity to work abroad (optional)
- Learn various aspects in communication from intranet to social media
- Enjoy the gym, sports classes, tennis court, forest runs or lunch in one of the two canteens during breaks (Plaisir)
Education focused on Communication, Media, Journalism or Marketing
- Affinity with social media, aviation and cabin interiors
- Fluent in French and English language
- Good project manager and organized
- Able to work autonomously and happy to take initiatives
Locate your future workplace
61 RUE PIERRE CURIE 78370
Ile de France France
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran