The junior HRBP will serve as a business partner by supporting managers and employees in matters related to staffing, performance & talent management, training & development.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Being in charge of the complete, start to finish, recruitment process, from the identification of hiring needs to the onboarding
• Supporting managers in the different performance & career management processes (annual appraisal, performance review, individual development plan...)
• Supporting training & development needs by taking care of the administration and organization of internal and external trainings (planning, training evaluations, certificates...)
• Monthly reporting responsibilities
• Improving processes to ensure employee satisfaction, motivation and engagement
• Managing daily administrative tasks
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
• One year of human resource management experience including internships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French (German will be a plus)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Very good knowledge of Excel as well as Microsoft office Suite, knowledge of power BI is a huge plus
Locate your future workplace
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
- © Safran