Support the Supply Chain team in the achieving its major goals
- Identify and lead actions to improve service rates and inventory optimization
- Participate & support the Procurement coordinator with the creation of KPIs
- Harmonization of our processes with corporate company
- Customer satisfaction related to internal customers
- Efficiency of the department
• Analyze Supply Chain data in & from SAP and drive the digitalization of the department
• Support continuous improvement ideas in order to improve the daily work of MRP control, Planning & Procurement Teams
• Understand the different Supply Chain procedures and participate to the implementation of new ones
• Perform other related duties as required
Required Behavioral Dimensions:
• Strong analytical skills is required
• Quick learner
• Autonomous & Problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Team work & Customer focused
• Experience on SAP & Power BI
• Supply Chain and Procurement experience
• Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PROJECT and POWERPOINT
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
- © Safran