Safran HE USA launched successfully specific initiatives over recent years in order to decrease the costs and turn around time (TAT) of repair thanks to process improvements. The LRUs department remains heavily involved in main company strategic axis (TAT, customer satisfaction, competitiveness plan, production plan, 1E2 availability...).
The target of this mission will be to generate positive impacts on each strategic axis with a special focus on competitiveness (efficiency,...), industrial flow optimization and customer satisfaction (prioritization, technical report revamp).
This effort will be a collaborative effort with the local and corporate departments.
Project management - Efficiency Improvement
To coordinate and take the lead on developments related to efficiency improvements within the LRUs department :
- To review, fine tune and drive the global project organization & strategy
- To help & support the efficiency tool development
- To organize and coordinate the deployment, integration of improvements within the operational teams
- To help animating discussions around efficiency within the team
Operations - TAT follow-up
- Support in operational management of TAT throughout the pre-quote department
- Analyze the TAT to dientify main drivers & areas for improvements
- Creative solutions to overcome daily operational challenges (lack of capacity, ...)
Operations - 5S
- To finetune the standards & ensure the good compliance to reach the 5S level
Operations - Industrial flow
- Support & drive lean initiatives to transform the industrial flow to a more efficienct, user-friendly and optimized process.
- Process analysis, mapping & improvements (DMAIC, lean sigma methods)
Continuous Improvemen- To carry out specific Data analysis & crunching related to Pre-Quote challenges
- To identify and propose ways of improvements & successfully lead related improvements projects and demonstrate gains
Master's Degree in Engineering school
Demonstrated skills in Project Management with knowledge in finance and industrial process improvements
Solid bases in coding (PowerBI would be a plus)
Able to communicate and lead in a multi cultural environment at multiple levels
Locate your future workplace
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran