The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all aspects of customer accounts including quoting and order process, contract management, and performance analysis and reporting. They are the primary contact for the customers and ensuring “Voice of the Customer” is portrayed internally with the sales personnel, Operations and Sr. Management.
Although other responsibilities may be added depending on the profile, the CSR:
• Maintains strong client relationships and acts as the primary point of contact for all customer service activity.
• Regularly reviews daily activity for assigned customers to ensure that inquiries are being managed in a timely manner and ensuring the overall management of customer expectations.
• Ensures customer quotations and purchase orders are handled within delays.
• Manages and attends meetings to resolve problems and provide solutions.
• Works with Purchasing, Operations and Sales to coordinate the purchase order flow in the shop as required.
• Manages weekly KPI's and reports for assigned accounts.
• Identifies and attracts new business from existing customer base.
• Conducts Customer field visits and periodic program performance reviews.
Situé à proximité de la station balnéaire de Dinard, Safran Landing Systems Services est un site de maintenance et réparation aéronautique à taille humaine. Nous traitons une multitude de pièces et d'équipements de Systèmes d'atterrissages et de freinage pour avions régionaux, hélicoptères et autres avions de petite à moyenne taille.
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in which you have acquired the following skills:
• Ability to interface with other Safran Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul sites
• Experience with CRM systems
• Advanced experience with Key Account Management techniques
• Ability to meet timelines
• Ability to exercise initiative
• Sound written and verbal communications in French and English
• Team player with problem resolution experience
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to analyze & summarize information.
• Traveling may be required
Locate your future workplace
Aéroport de DINARD 35800