Pilot the technical publications authoring activity under the authority of the Technical Publication Leader.
Be part of Technical writers team in the management, the preparation, update and publication of the technical support documentation (MRO manuals, parts catalogues, service bulletins, etc.) needed for the certification and in-service support of the products.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES
Know-how and skills
• Ability to draft or manage the production of maintenance tasks, maintenance levels.
• Ability to manage the configuration of technical documentation.
• Ability to manage one or more projects / plan your work.
• Subcontracting management Knowledge.
• Knowledge of technical documentation standards (ATA100, ATA2200, S1000D, etc.)
• Proficiency in electronic document management tools, electronic archiving systems and collaborative tools
• Team spirit and communication
• Ability to synthesize information
• Knowledge of aircraft equipments and technical context
• Deadline oriented mindset, Project management
• Good command of English language
Lead the production of the technical support documentation projects, in line with the program needs.
• Manage priorities, backlog and projects
• Report on the progress and risks
• Ensure tools availability and adherence to group best practices
• Manage all the steps of the document life cycle and approval phases
• Ensure compliance with contractual requirements and applicable standards (internal,
customer and international)
• Manage the internal/ external sign-off workflow
• Follow and monitor performance indicators (OQD, OTD, budget) to measure the performance of internal teams and partners, with respect to internal and external customer commitments
Produce technical documentation
• Analyze technical changes of the product
• Collect input data from change files or repair solutions
• Analyses the impact of developments/upgrade on technical documentation
• Produce the layouts for catalogues and maintenance manuals.
• Produce technical documentation for products in service:
• Manage configurations for all documentation, in line with product technical
developments/upgrades: service bulletins, maintenance manuals, supply logistics data, tooling specifications, 3D models, digital models
• Update the technical documentation in accordance with contractual revision cycles
• Keep up-to-date the digital data associated with technical maintenance documentation
Subcontract the production of technical documentation
• Draft specifications for document production and publication
• Manage outsourced services, from specification of requirements to subcontractor's deliverables approval
• Ensure quality of deliverables, with respect to requirements
• Create and manage digital data associated with maintenance documents (3D models, procedures for use through augmented reality applications) Ensure dispatch of technical documentation
• Ensure that technical documentation is published/made available to customers via the Safran portal
• Focal point for documentation
• Act as the internal focal point for documentation issues/ questions
• Respond to customer queries about technical documentation via CSC or PSE back office
Key Mandotary skills:
• At least one of these standards Aerospace Technical Publications Standards: S1000D, ATA2200, ATA100 (Preferred knowledge of S2000M, ATA2300).
• Knowledge of Maintenance Manuals: CMM, AMM, AIPC, SB, SIL, TR, WDM.
• Capability to summarize and work in transversal environment.
• Project management skills and reporting to management.
Key Good to have skills:
• Software/Tools: MS Office tools, EpicEditor, Framemaker, CSDB based tool, SGML, XML editors (Writing / Authoring skills), understanding of DTD, FOSI, stylesheet, PDF editor.
• Proven Project Management and Customer Relations skills. (Manage KPI, OTD)
• Knowledge of technical publications standards, engineering documents and applicable regulations like Part 21 / Part 145.
• ASD STE
Qualification and requirements :
• Requires an engineering degree or MS in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Electrical or a Licence in aeronautics, technical maintenance or equivalent with a total of related field experience of 3-5 years in Aerospace Technical domain.
Specificity of the job
Travel in France (10%)
Locate your future workplace
70/80 rue Auguste Perret 94000
Ile de France France
- © Safran