Summary of Duties:
• Work well within a team environment
• Decision maker, must have sense of leadership, authority and consensus depending upon the situations that will be encountered (within the team or in interaction with other depts.)
• Ensuring internal processes are followed to achieving customer satisfaction
• Collate and submit regional support reports, weekly, monthly and / or as required.
• Perform on-site customer meetings as required i.e. Program Review Meetings (PRM), Technical Review Meeting (TRM), and Executive Review Meetings (ERM) etc.
• Support CSM team members at Customer meetings as required or indicated.
• Support Aircraft OEM meetings / conferences as and when required
• Building new and developing long lasting relationships with customers.
• Very good knowledge of aeronautical environment, also possess good knowledge of all Cabin Branch products with a technical approach
• Responsible for ensuring accurate records are kept, documenting customer support actions and discussions on INSITE platform.
• Generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Analyse data to identify trends and areas of improvements both with own customers and of the regional team customers.
• Ensure post visit reports are generated, taking ownership of actions and commitments are managed through to completion.
• Ensure own and regional teams customer backlogs are reviewed, monitored and distributed, taking actions to prevent late deliveries.
• Serve as the focal for performance claims: track claims, negotiate settlements, coordinate with spares and repair teams to validate claim data.
• Support SCS Finance department in the recovery of late Ageing Reports.
• Awareness of own and regional customers internal issues which may inadvertently effect the Safran Cabin Services business
• Feedback information to Safran Cabin Service sales team on new sales opportunities and Program teams on at risk parts: PMA, Owner Operator Parts
• Awareness of customer support contractual obligations either through the Airframer contracts or specific contracts with set with a specific customer
• Support Field Technical Representatives (FTR) performing cabin inspections and generating the associated reports
• Provide level 1 & 2 technical support using CMM's & technical drawings data
• Support STC working parties as required, Support Entry Into Service (EIS) for new aircraft types
• Being available in accordance with constraints linked to aftermarket support domain
• Must have awareness of costs / budgets, other HR aspects management including performance reviews, establishment of training plan and / or delivering training to ensure Customer Support Managers (CSM) have the correct tools to attain customer satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, management /leadership acumen
• Rigorous and well organized / Good presentation skills / Good negotiating Skills / a very good level of diplomacy
• Management skills of CSMs (Customer Support Managers) in the area of regional responsibility, in case CSD needs support; natural point of escalation for CSMs
Education: Bachelor's degree or related field/equivalent experience. Bachelor's preferred
Experience: Typically requires 10 years of Sales and Management experience in a commercial aerospace environment required. Experience with lean principles and continuous improvement. Expert knowledge of Sales management methodologies, proven ability to manage complex projects, and Customer Requests or Concerns.
Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs
Other Skills: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships, Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to analyze & summarize information, strong financial acumen. Demonstrated ability to deliver against key milestones and cost targets. Emotionally resilient and able to drive projects effectively for excellence against demanding targets in a complex multi-disciplined environment.
Additional Preferred Skills: Project management experience
Anglais C1 (minimum), C2 (préféré) / Français B1 (préféré), d'autres langues sont les bienvenues.
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status is full-time
3. Traveling is required up to 50%
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran