- Gérer les évolutions documentaires internes ou externes
- Mise en place et suivi des nouveaux indicateurs Qualité
- Assurer le suivi des compétences
- Réaliser des audits et assurer le suivi des actions correctives
- Assurer le suivi des non conformités internes externes
- Définition de nouveaux process
- Étudier le processus de production afin d'éliminer les tâches sans valeur ajoutée
- Animer la démarche d'amélioration continue (audit 6S, Innov…)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification and in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 11,500 employees across thirteen different countries.
- © Safran