- To take part to the preparation of the company strategy for continuous improvement for his/
- To lead and support all SE&P Safran+ and Lean Sigma initiatives
- To support all needed process improvements activities (Workshops, Kaizen events, BPR,
- To support all the SE&P Division improvement initiatives
- To follow the SE&P White Belt, Green Belt & Black Belt training and certifications on his/ her
- To manage the interface between SE&P Safran+ communities on this perimeter;
- In charge of Improve full deployment at SE&P level by coaching, training, teaching and
assessing the teams involved in this company project & Supporting the operational
management teams in building and leading their respective improvement plan.
- Help on consolidating projects and improvement plans progress at his/ her perimeter
- Identifying and deploying lean sigma tools, processes and practices (Lean-Sigma, visual
- To actively promote the best practices sharing within SE&P
- To deliver the needed methodological support to the teams in charge of continuous
- To promote an energizing collaborative innovation initiative favoring employee's involvement
in their working environment.
- To continue providing help to support function direction in supporting their respective
improvement road maps with the aim to simplify and get more flexible the transverse company
processes in their daily deliveries.
- Organizing the necessary benchmark in order to improve the global company performance.
• This mission statement is corresponding to a Master Black Belt / Black belt profile.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry and functional team management.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry processes, methods & tools, Continuous
improvement and leadership.
Strongly experienced in One Safran processes.
• Require strong communication and organizational skills to be able to perform effective
workshops at all the level of the company
• International transverse teams animation experience, trainer, coaching capabilities.
• Experienced in complex transversal management of multi-disciplinary and international
• Hand on, to animate and participate actively to major improvement events
• Fluent English spoken, read and written (English as the working common language.)
Specificity of the job
Frequent travel required (France and International)
Locate your future workplace
1, rue Louis Blériot 31702