Safran Ventilation Systems is currently seeking a Marketing & Strategy Apprentice. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Strategy of the Customer Support & Services Department, the successful candidate will contribute to the forecasting, pricing, and database management of the aftermarket activities and will support the development of new services for both Safran Ventilation Systems and Safran Electrical & Power.
Essential activities and responsibilities are:
- Support the sales forecast activities (Budget, MTP and updates) of parts and services for both divisions at site level.
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part / component or a new service is launched and update our price policy and catalogue on a regular basis
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability…)
- Update business plan templates (including Flight Hour Services, retrofit programs) to be used by the Sales Managers.
- Create sales tracker to monitor parts and services sales. Launch commercial actions when an unusual sales evolution is identified
- Support other tasks necessary to achieve the short and long-term sales objectives as well as other internal request from management
- Studying toward a Master's degree level or equivalent with a Major in Engineering or Business
- Interested in the aviation industry, and willing to learn about the customer support and services activities
- Good analytical skills and determination to work with database (internal or external) to develop commercial strategy based on facts. Advanced Excel and Power BI Skills
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills to explain complex market changes and strategic concept
- Keen on creating financial models to evaluate new businesses (Business Plan)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Ventilation Systems is a major player in the design and manufacture of ventilation and thermal management equipment for commercial and regional aircraft, business jets, and civil and military helicopters.
- © Safran