We are the German subsidiary of a globally successful electronics group
headquartered in Bergisch Gladbach. As an international market leader, we develop, produce and distribute innovative, electronic measurement data acquisition systems for the aviation and automotive industries.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a full-time VIE to :
• Track, record and address customer's technical concerns, questions or inquiries via hotline (email, telephone, issue-tracking software tool)
• Provide technical expertise and support during road-shows, workshops and exhibitions to the Sales team, business partners and end-user customers
• Participate in different seminars, conferences and meetings for promoting the products
• Keep the Sales team up-to-date about product roadmap validated and provided by the product line
• During RFI/RFQ phase contribute and support Sales and Product managers to clarify customer's requirement for technical offers
• Deliver product training at factory or at site to customers and business partners
• Provide technical support at customers site in the frame of a support contract
• Proceed to first level of technical analysis in customer installed application systems, check its technical resolution in working condition
• Provide suggestions to product line on product enhancements and product roadmap for future releases
• Varied, practice-oriented tasks with scope for influence
• Flexible working time models, 30 days annual vacation and the possibility of mobile working
• Internal and external training opportunities at specialist, project or management level
• Friendly and professional working atmosphere
• International working environment and attractive employer benefits
• Short decision-making processes and open communication
• Permanent employment contracts with fair wages in a future-oriented industry
• Free parking, subsidy for job ticket or travel expenses
• Wide range of health activities, team events and free drinks
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in electronics, software, telecom or aeronautics
• First experience in electronics and embedded software as well as system engineering
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German; French will be beneficial
• Interpersonal skills and good organizational skills
• Adaptiveness and versatility skills
• Capability to work in a transverse organization across France, Germany and the USA
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and earliest possible starting date. Please send this via e-mail to : [email protected]
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both civil and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
- © Safran