We are looking for someone who will have the main mission of leading the digital transformation of the site :
• Pilot of the Factory of the future road Map (digitalization, automation, …)
a. Build up the general Road Map for the company
b. Define the KPI to follow-up the status of the Road Map on the different topics
c. Pilot by S-Curve the global progress of the actions
• Be the focal point with the different teams leading with those subjects:
a. Interact with the technical teams to lead the action plan
b. Interface with Industrial direction and Assembly Direction Digitalization and Improvement Road Map pilots
c. Be the Interface with the Investment manager and Product Managers for the follow-up of the budget and pilot the budget consistency
• Pilot some sub-projects (using the different methodologies, such as PDCA or DMAIC)
• Deployment of company tools under development in all branches and sectors (eProd, 3D Experience, SAP, MADAM, etc.).
• Bachelor degree in Material / mechanical engineering.
• Good knowledge of theoretical and practical manufacturing processes.
• Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
• Skilled on drawing (Auto CAD, solid works, Catia, etc.)
• Knowledge of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and methodology
• Quick leaning capability, good teamwork, quality and innovation spirit.
• Oral and written communication skills with English.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- © Safran