1. Design new tools or improve current tools according to request of process engineer or user.
2. Define and manage Specification, VP, AM and PM plan for applicable tool.
3. Have DFMEA and ergonomics evaluation for new designed tools or existing tools.
4. Perform reception inspection and support process engineer to complete acceptance and validation test, analyze the test result and work with tool's supplier to correct the issue found in test.
5. Participate investigation of quality issue related to tools, and implement tool related corrective and preventive actions.
6. Support internal or external audit and answer questions related to tooling.
7. Participate or lead activity / project to improve product quality through improvement of tooling.
8. Create training material and train operator for complex or critical tool.
9. Support or lead the tooling failure investigation and correction.
10. Perform overhaul and complex PM for non-standard production tools.
11. Define safety stock or consumption rate of spare parts and purchase the spare parts accordantly.
12. Purchased duplicated tools according to request from production.
13. Launch RFQ and PR to purchase the tools.
14. Choose tools manufacturing supplier together with purchase engineer.
15. Submit reception GRN for purchased tool or service of tool.
提交接收 GRN 购买工具或工具服务。
PPC(Import & Export)
16. Support Import & Export engineer on custom declaration of tools.
17. Perform JSA for specific tools with support of HSE engineer before put in production.
18. Define non-standard lifting tool calibration requirement with support of HSE engineer.
在 HSE 工程师的支持下定义非标准提升工具校准要求。
1. Strong ability to read and understand drawings, good GD&T knowledge.
2. Knowledge of each kinds of measuring equipment including CMM, projector, roughness measuring device, etc.
3. Strong ability on tooling structure creating.
4. Familiar with hydraulic and air-pressure knowledge.
5. Basic material, surface treatment and heat treatment technical knowledge.
6. Skilled on AUTO-CAD，Catia，Solidworks， Solidworks FEA application is more better.
7. Logical thinking and skilled on problem solving tool such as RPO, 8D, 5Why and fishbone.
8. Familiar with measurement error analysis on MSA
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter. *CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.