Key responsibilities :
1. Participant of NDT Nadcap audit and internal audit as scheduled.
2. Ensure that all products proceeded in NDT by Safran are compliant with specification.
3. Manage the NDT Quality & Ensure it is properly executed, and willing to develop other special process skills.
4. Attend daily NDT QRQC L1 and report quality issue.
5. Support supplier process qualification, Part DVI, audit.
6. Support for the SPE to improve NDT stabilization.
7. Review operation sheet on NDT, in future approval operation sheet from special process quality function.
8. Continual improvement.
9. Support function for supplier special process management.
10. Support Supplier Chain quality issue on NDT.
11. Attend weekly 8D, participant NDT 8D investigation and report.
12. New project industrialization on NDT.
1.Bachelor degree, major on material treatment relevant or non-destructive testing (NDT).
2.Work experience: 3 to 5 years on aerospace special processes or special process quality: FPI, MPI, Level 3 certified.
Familiar with aerospace special process requirement, quality system, non-conformance control, process audit, 8D, NCR
3.Working location: Suzhou SIP
4.Business travel: Estimate 4 times / year
5.Certificate: Prefer NAS410/EN4179 & AS9100
6.English level: Fluent
7.Other: Willing to integrate into corporate culture, positive attitude and work spirit, able to work overtime occasionally, willing to continuously improve the quality management level, good teamwork
8.Report to : Special Process Quality Manager
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Metrology Engineer 测量工程师
Fixed Term contract
Suzhou/ 苏州, Jiangsu