Responsible for adhering to all HSE required safety procedures in performing daily work activities
Responsible for adhering to all Quality policies and rules required in performing daily work activities
Responsible for fulfill customer's requirement to guarantee good customer's satisfaction
Setup and maintain manufacturing process according to customer requirement
Guarantee the compliance and robustness of process
Identify and control the risk of process to secure the process
Bachelor or above degree, and major in engineering related field.
3 years or above experience in related engineering field.
1. Strong ability to read and understand drawings, good GD&T knowledge.
2. Familiar with SIMENS 840D system and 5 axis CNC machine.
3. Good at milling and turning technical knowledge and experience, it will be better if there is new product development experience.
4. Good cutting tools knowledge and tooling design experience.
5. Logical thinking and skilled on problem solving tool such as RPO, 8D, 5Why and fishbone.
6. Familiar with PFEMA and SPC application
7. Skilled on Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT).
熟练使用OFFICE办公软件（Excel, Word, PPT）
8. Have a good work autonomy, quality awareness, teamwork awareness and learning skill, has project management awareness and experience.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter. *CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.