Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for short delivery within 3 months of good parts from suppliers in Xi'an area
- Relationship management with supplier as on site customer representative and main contact window
Quality Aspect (50%)
- Flash audit to detect and escalate potential supplier risks: 1st line for quality & delivery risk
- Closely monitor supplier IPQC and FQA 100% inspection to avoid quality escape.
- Ensure the treatment of non-conforming products from supplier – root causes analysis, Corrective Action Preventive Action definition and implementation.
- Follow mass production buy parts CIB
- In charge of Delta DVI technical documentation follow up and Delta DVI approval
- Update inspection plan
Delivery Aspect (50%)
- Weekly site counting stock, WIP and raw material status to ensure no late delivery
- Push suppliers to acknowledge PO & Exception message and provide delivery plan
- Regularly work with procurement & SQF & DVI leader
- Cross functionally work with SPQM & SPQE
- Weekly flash report to Suzhou Flow Steering team
- Other job assigned by manager
- OQD performance: PPM and number of quality escape event
- 8D/NCR on time on quality close rate
- D-DVI right 1st time and delivery on time
- Logistic performance: OTD, DOD, arrear
Bachelor degree on engineering major
5 years working experience in supplier quality management or supply chain
Fluent in oral and writing English
1. Strong experience with problem solving tools, such as 5WHYs, 8D, PFMEA or DMAIC
2. Skilled in reading blueprints, including a good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
3. Understand the quality standard and tools, such as AS9100, ISO/TS16949 etc…
4. Understand manufacturing equipment and process
5. Knowledge of raw material, special process and specification
6. Proficiency in MS Office & Experience with ERP
Team work spirit; Communication; Leadership; Coaching skill; Positive & Active; Quick response
Ability to travel
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran