• New products Industrialization
Manufacturing technical assessment with process & quality engineers to analyze the industrial feasibility
Concurrent engineering with design engineering, production & quality
Risk assessment and mitigation action implementation
Industrialization schedule creation and control
Technical data creation ( machining working instruction creation, fixture design and CNC programming)
New product proving out test
NPI document preparation and review
Technical support to achieve production ramp up
• Manufacturing cost and waste reduction
Manufacturing layout & process optimization
Tooling & fixture optimization
Propose design change to improve manufacturability
Support lead time reduction
Reduce inspection character
Self-inspection and sampling inspection
Improve quality and reduce rework
• Production issue support
Support QRQC, 8D, disposition of non-conforming product and rework process
Prepare SOP, semi-finish drawing & product routing
• Manufacturing Change Implementation
• Introduce the new technology like new tools, new methodology
• Work closely with relative department for implementing drawing modification
• Lead/support the projects of Green Belt, Kaizen
• Support supply chain development
• Have the experience or support new product introduction and new process introduction.
• Communicate with Designer about product design and improvement.
• Build process in Quality and the reduction in quality escapes, Cost of Rework.
• Have at least one of Quality, SP and Machining skill
• Be familiar with ERP
• Understand the new production introduction
• Quality and cost orientation
• Team Player
• Communication skill
• Innovative mindset
• Global View
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran