• Responsible for process initiating and improvement, to guarantee process robustness.
• Responsible for tooling development, purchasing, maintenance and management (including tooling specification, procedure and training material, TPM building and following up, AM/PM plan, etc.)
• Responsible for process and tooling training to operators (theoretical and practical).
• Responsible for piloting process risk analysis, trouble-shooting/investigation and define corrective action plan.
• Responsible for piloting process improvement related projects.
• Responsible for tooling center management, including 3D printer application and maintenance.
• Coordinate with other departments (facility, maintenance, quality, etc.) on process/tooling subjects.
• Technical support for other process or tooling related requests.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS：
• Bachelor degree in Material / Mechanical engineering.
• Skilled in designing with software (Auto CAD, solid works, Catia, etc.).
• Knowledge of problem solving and quality improvement (8D, 5why, fishbone, etc.).
• Quick leaning capability, project management spirit, good teamwork, risk awareness, quality and innovation spirit.
• Skilled in Office Software (WORD, EXCEL, PPT etc., skilled in ACCESS and VBA will be better)
• Basic oral and written communication skills with English.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter. *CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.