Ensure the treatment of non-conformant products
• Manage Suppliers to obtain relevant causal analysis (root cause & non detection cause) with 8D report
• Ensure actions implemented and internal report
• After Process & Product Audit follow corrective actions plan & continuous improvement plan
Ensure the quality of delivered products
• Perform Process & Product Audit to Suppliers
• Potential Non Quality event Prevention
• Works closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product Industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements
• Anticipate risks associated with changes – obtain risk analyses from suppliers, review and follow suppliers risk reduction plan
Ensure and promote progress within supplier organization
• Provide and promote training to the suppliers
• Mechanical Engineer
• Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance
• Experience in Quality Tools (8D, AMDEC, 5 Whys, Risk Analysis, …)
• Good oral and written communication skills (French as a second language preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- © Safran