Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures, and markets, either alone or in cooperation, engines for commercial and military aircraft, as well as rocket engines for launches and satellites. Safran Aircraft Engines also offers a complete range of services for aero engines to airlines, armed forces and to aircraft operators.
Description of the mission:
Located at Airbus Tianjin Plant, your mission will be to participate in CFM LEAP-1A engine maintenance operations to enable the delivery of engines and aircrafts on the contractual dates. It includes:
- Perform work to bring the engine into conformity: part rework, part replacement, etc.
- Perform work to upgrade the engine configuration: application of service bulletin, etc.
- Perform inspection of engines, including engine borescope inspection
- Perform engine troubleshooting
- Perform the logistics tasks: order and manage spare parts, chemicals and tooling in the warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
This work will be carried out in compliance with the rules in force in order to satisfy our customers:
- Respect of Safety Rules: HSE standards, 5S standards, FOD management, Ergonomics standards, etc.
- Respect and use of working instruction: Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Service Bulletin, etc.
- Register each task on appropriate system and/or data base
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the company
The work will be performed according to the Airbus Production Requirements:
- Work in 2 shifts to cover the Airbus Plant opening time (6:30am to 11pm)
- Overtime or On-Call Support during week-end if requested by Airbus
- Reports directly to the Tianjin Branch Manager
- Reports functionally to the Maintenance Team Leader
- Multiple contacts with Airlines, Airframer and Nacelle manufacturer
Candidate has to be flexible and accept working overtime (including weekends) on very short notice
Candidate has to work in a 2-shifts organization and to adapt to the Airbus production schedule
Candidate has an experience of aircraft engines parts assembly and disassembly
Candidate has a technical knowledge of aircraft engines
Candidate has a general knowledge of aviation regulations
Candidate has a general knowledge of aircraft maintenance or production
Through his previous work experience, candidate has shown:
- Team Spirit
Vocational or Technical degree in aviation
More than 3 years' experience on aircraft engines maintenance or production
Language & Level:
English is required
Chinese is required
Locate your future workplace
70 Qiming Road, Export Processing Zone B, Suzhou Industrial Park 215126
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- © Safran