• Follow regulation to implement receive, issue, storage, pickup and delivery materials, complete the corresponding system operation in time
• Follow arrangement to perform cycle counting and routine count, ensure physical stock accuracy with system record, and physically in good status.
• Ensure timely and accurate goods shipment from warehouse.
• To adhere the basic principles of the warehouse management, such as FIFO, serial control and lot control.
• Follow physical inventory and space occupation status to adjust location for storage materials
• Tooling Management – Responsible for ensuring availability of necessary tooling, calibration management, stocking.
• Daily 5S practice and maintenance. Promote a safe working environment by following all HSE requirements
• Other tasks arranged by supervisor
• Senior high school or technical secondary school above
• More than 2~3 years experiences in warehouse and materials management
• Basic knowledge of English, be able to use excel and word software
• Have experience of ERP system
• Have forklift license is preferred
• Careful work, have a sense of responsibility, good teamwork spirit and interpersonal skill
Locate your future workplace
Suzhou Industrial Park 215126