• Supplier Performance Management of Chinese suppliers
• Communicate in English and if possible in French.
• Build and follow Action Plan to allow supplier to reach targeted level of performance
• Analyze and confirm supplier ability to achieve Safran demand through Baselines and follow the progress through Monthly Performance Review and Annual Performance Review
• Conduct Lean Project at suppliers in order to improve supplier Performance and Efficiency
• Build with Supplier a Risk Analysis and related Mitigation action plan with regards to ramp-up and animate coordination meeting with actors involved in the supplier relationship based in France
• Management Supplier Industrial Maturity development and challenge the production system and organization of supplier
• Manage Logistics or Quality crisis
• Participate in supplier evaluation and pre-selection
• Synthesis and analysis skills and data management (ex: Power BI)
• Project Management and Lean / Sigma Green Belt
• CPIM 1 certified is a must (CPIM 2 strongly recommended)
• 6 years' experience in Aeronautics Supply Chain or Production and Supplier Relationship is a must
• Personal Skills: Leadership, communication and reporting, Team work, Listening
• Fluent in English and Mandarin as a must and in French if possible (level C1 or equivalent in French)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran