1. To be the onsite resource to support all the IT activities of SAFRAN in Beijing/Tianjin offices, includes the security systems (CCTV, Alarm, access control) and IT systems.
2. To act as the ‘business relationship' support between end users and IT support center, to be able to manage the tasks with proper priority.
3. To manage the inventory list of IT asset and provide lifecycle support, ensure the users working well with necessary IT hardware tools.
4. To do necessary support by using Active directory, VMware, DHCP, also necessary network support by using the switch/router/wireless.
5. To ensure the IT rooms running properly by monitoring the status of A/C and UPS.
6. To be able to study the firewall configuration and support the necessary participation of local firewalls.
Qualification & Skill required
1. Willing to take responsibilities.
2. A quick learner, can adapt to fast changing environment.
3. Fluent English in both writing and speaking, good communication and presentation skill.
4. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related major.
5. Hands-on experience with Windows10/MS-Office/Cisco Switch/Cisco wireless, good knowledge of Active directory/DNS/DHCP and IT networking.
6. Familiar with ITSM processes, ITIL certification is preferred.
7. Hands-on experience with IT asset management and employee lifecycle management (on board, transfer, leave).
8. Experienced with IT projects, e.g. office relocation, computer life cycle change, network device replacement.
- 5 years at least
- University degree in Computer Science or other engineering field.
- Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- © Safran