1. To support the digitalization project, includes but not limited to PLM MES MDC DNC Tooling, etc.
2. Ensure the existing Industrial solutions running well in production lines.
3. Assistant production related teams to improve the maturity level of systems/applications/process.
4. A project member
1. Good knowledge of manufacturing process, have the experience in the ‘metal processing' industry is preferable.
2. Have a good understanding of IT support, IT digitization, and smart manufacturing
3. Familiar with PMP, solid experience to lead 1-2 projects.
4. Experiences in programming: Database programming、.NET and IT infrastructure
5. Strong ability of analysis, management and coordination
6. Familiar with Windows Server and Linux Servers
- PLM,MES,DNC related experience is preferable.
- 4 years at least
- University degree in Computer Science or other engineering field.
- Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran