As one of the local technical support representatives, contribute to the Safran ED Cassiopée Global OPS team based on France, maintain and strengthen the imagination of Safran group / Safran E&D / AGS & Alpha product to one Safran team spirit.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Engineer to join our Crew in Beijing. In this position, you will be supporting our solutions of flight data analysis SaaS and On Premise solutions.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you are a member of Continuous Services Team and responsible for maintenance and support services. Your daily tasks include customer communications, ticket handling, reacting to alerts, and proactive problem solving.
The team provides support for both new customer engagements and existing customers, as we are currently scaling our business to the next level.
1. Responsible for assigned customers' daily front line support activities based on contractual agreement.
2. Ensure the high satisfaction from the assigned customers, keep technical contact by high efficient problem solving skill via remote assistances, regular onsite visits, workshops.
3. Support the customers to have the smooth transition from AGS to Alpha on the alpha implementation, anaconf migration.
4. Implement Cassiopée products Entry into Service.
5. Involvement of AGS & Alpha Anaconf development & validation.
6. Keep customers stay with latest service release update.
7. Organize and deliver training programs to assigned customers.
8. Be the voice of customers, collect customer feedback and request, propose corrective actions and improvements to the China domestic & Cassiopée Global OPS leadership.
9. Provide technical support to Cassiopée pre-sale activity.
10. Apply and perform all implementations directed by the China domestic & Cassiopée Global OPS leadership.
1. With IT development and data analysis background (skills on the following are high preferred)
- .Net development Ecosystem
- Data science tool chains and BI solution
- Database management and SQL programming
2. Working experience in flight safety FOQA/FDM MOQA and aircraft/engine health management are highly preferred
3. English language as the working language especially for technical communication
4. Customer satisfaction approach, working proactively and self-contained.
5. Team spirit, keep good relationship and communication with customers and the whole worldwide Cassiopée team.