- Develop requests for quotations, analyze supplier responses, negotiate and implement supplier business contracts for regional and national indirect commodities.
- Collaborate with Safran Purchasing (worldwide) teams to implement purchasing strategies.
- Develop road map through analyzing the spend and identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Ensure productivity reporting (savings) in Safran Purchasing tools.
- Deploy procedures, processes and contract models (in collaboration with Legal), foster best practices.
- Monitor supplier performance and contract execution
- Resolve issues with suppliers; including recovery from late orders
- Reviews disputed invoices and works with finance/suppliers to resolve issues
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Ensure supplier performance through Business Review
- Liable for the P2P process on his/her commodity
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Internal Control, Supply chain, Planning, Quality, Production, Engineering teams to drive successfully purchasing projects.
Commodities scopes of activities: Building, Infrastructure, Facility Management, Energy.
Graduate Level: Bachelor or above
Languages: Mandarin, English
Skills and experience required :
- Purchasing negotiation skills and related legal aspects
- Procurement, supply chain and cost breakdown analysis
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- ERP systems management
- Rigorous, dynamic, outgoing personality
- Communication skills and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to participate in and/or lead a cross functional team
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel in China and occasionally overseas
- Experience in Facility Management purchasing is a plus.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran