BSS Turbotech Ltd is a full round of cooperation from technical research to product development and prototype on civil turboprop engine power turbine and flame tube, providing modules for mother companies AECC-SI (AECC Group) & SAFRAN Aircraft Engines (Safran group).
The job context is related to the turbo propeller engine design activities with 2 modules concerned: the flame tube and the power turbine.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To support the Chief Technical Officer and the Deputy Chief Technical Officer to manage transversally the numerical methods and be creative to find new propositions and technical solutions
- With specifications and interfaces given by mother companies, the objective is to lead and improve numerical computations and parts design with the support of the technical leader and his team to achieve the final objective given by Mother Companies
- To follow-up the manufacturing processes and enhance corresponding numerical methods (classic or additive manufacturing means), if any
- To follow-up and support the test campaign and enhance corresponding numerical correlations to achieve this objective, if any
- To study on AI driven data collection and AI enabled turbine design
- To be responsible for the whole numerical integration of components inside the module
- To represent the Company in external events, such as, but not limited to, scientific conferences, if any
- Knowledge of numerical methods, deep learning and machine learning
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python, …
- Thermal and/or aero dynamical knowledge would be appreciated
- Knowledge of a Turbo propeller and/or Turbo shaft architecture will be appreciated
- Knowledge of Siemens numerical tools (NX CAD, NX CAE, NX Thermal) and Python
- Good communication with others and adaptable for a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English and intermediate in French
Minimum education level achieved: master, PhD or engineer degree
Minimum experience level required: more than 5 years if Master or equivalent degree
Lean Sigma Certification: would be a plus
Number of position(s): 1
Please contact Fei HAN via [email protected] for further information.
- © Safran