The job context is related to the engine power turbine design activities.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To work on the CFD methodology, CFD Validation, especially on unsteady flow
- To work on the flutter prediction and provide compromise solution
- To work on aerodynamic design of the turbine
- To perform aerodynamic computations of power turbine
- To perform ventilation flow computations on power turbine cavities
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Safran AE and SAIC/HAPRI
requirements for BSS TurboTech Ltd
- To bring critical analyses of the results in order to improve the design of the parts and
the methodologies used
- To write technical reports and participate to technical presentations of BSS TurboTech
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies
- To work in a multi-cultural company
- To know and respect the security and human behavior rules of BSS TurboTech.
Hold a master degree in engineering or applied mathematics
- Deep knowledge of CFD and flutter
- Deep knowledge of turbine aerodynamic and the flow structure
- Creativity and open mind mandatory
- English language high level required, French skills appreciated.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran