- Is accountable for the CFM support / service performance performed in his/her region on
behalf of internal and external stakeholders (TAT and Costs). As such, he/she is fully
supported by the Engine Owners network and shop customer support Managers
- Validates Engine Owners allocation for engines and modules, in coordination with the
customer support managers of his/her region.
- Appoints Engine Owners Lead to the Customer Teams.
- Provide reports on wing-to-wing operations for engines and modules in his/her region. As
such, he/she reviews and confirms network financial objectives (Rofo) with the shops.
- Validates the industrial scheme of the maintenance and repair of engines, modules and parts
in the WIP of his/her region, based on Engine Owners and production planning team.
- Is accountable for the contract fulfillment related to operations offloaded to SAFRAN's
partners within his/her region.
- Follows-up on capability and capacity for the shops located in his / her region and ensure
consistency with the demand.
- Follows-up repair industrialization, cost reduction action plans in coordination with MCRB,
and ensure on-going operations considers actual progress status.
- Is the focal point for the Support and Services global operations team and SAFRAN MRO
sites located in his/her region. As such, he / she validates customer priorities for his/her region
and ensures that delegation processes are defined and associated mandate fully deployed to
the Engine Owners and to the workshop support functions.
- Provide support to the Engine Owners teams on: escalation to SAFRAN and GE,
collaborative tool set-up / deployment, rituals management and communication to Customers.
- Is accountable for CFM maintenance and repair operations (overhaul shops, OSS and repair)
by coordinating the transversal actions of the various stakeholders.
- Contributes for cost and TAT improvement plans
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran