• Coordinating arrangements for in-house and external training programs (including sending invitations or registration forms (if external), booking meeting rooms, booking catering and audio visual requirements, tracking enrolments, coordinating venues if needed, printing of materials).
• Maintaining and ensuring accurate and up to date training records including but not limited to: data entry into HR systems, Learning Management System (LMS), stamp system, training matrices & any other databases as required (e.g. Sharepoint or Inshare).
• HR Administrator for TWIST (Success Factors) Performance Management & LMS system including help line for internal customers, problem solving, fixing errors in system, generating reports etc.
• Advising employees and management on availability of appropriate training.
• Liaising with facilitators/suppliers regarding logistical details and some content.
• Tracking evaluation forms and monitors progress of in-house training.
• Operating as focal for all audits and ensuring ability to produce accurate records quickly
• Generates and maintains various reports, presentations, KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) related to training activities
• Providing process managers with data concerning process performance according to deadlines
• Active participant with the Safran University network
• Liaises with Safran/Corporate SafranLS re: reports required & the implementation of any new related systems or system upgrades (eg. LMS, Career Management, PDR)
• Other assigned HR related projects as required
Magnitude/Scope of Responsibility: Responsibility in maintaining and planning/mapping out training schedules and programs for the site. Ensure compliance for audits with proper record keeping
Degree of Confidentiality Required: As this is an HR role, high level of confidentiality required.
Ownership of Processes/Procedures: Training plan, schedules etc.
Skills & Core Competencies: Proficient computer skills (MS Office) particularly advanced Excel. Outstanding administrative and organizational skills. Strong presentation abilities and excellent customer service acumen that fosters inclusiveness. Proven ability to act as a team player in a collaborative environment. Ability to work with employees at all levels.
Education &/or Certifications: University degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
Work Experience: Minimum of two years experience as a training coordinator or administrator working with databases or systems.
Specialized Knowledge: Experience with LMS or HRIS systems and systems implementation. HR background preferred.
Internal: With all levels of employees/skill sets
External: Training providers, suppliers, colleges and universities,
government agencies etc.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran