• Evaluation of test equipment requirements and needs.
• Prepare required Test Documentation to obtain, standardize and procure testing equipment.
• Understand the electrical installations and specifications.
• Participate in the rig controls and data acquisition process.
• Participate in test equipment servicing, verifications, maintenance, and preparation for testing.
• Assemble and verify supporting test rig equipment as required.
• Specify, configure, and install required equipment.
• Assemble and integrate equipment with adequate load control and data acquisition and safety systems.
• Perform equipment validation per test and engineering operating procedures, ensure environmental and HSE aspects are considered.
• Perform periodical audits, inspections, and maintenance.
• Task planning and scheduling.
• Various supporting activities related to equipment and methods.
• Experienced with Hardware and Software as related to:
• Electrical equipment and control systems.
• Hydro mechanical systems.
• PLC software and hardware.
• Experienced with adequate tools and associated equipment.
• Experienced creating and handling documentation, schematics and drawings.
• Proficient using MS Office suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Able to commit to multitasking and innovations.
Locate your future workplace
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran