• Testing, trouble shooting, and making adjustments to electrical steering components
• Ability to identify and make adjustments to as needed to electronic components to return gears back to service.
• Inspection of material and product throughout various processes and identify
proper fits, alignments and condition of components using various technical
data and a wide range of measuring instruments, inspection test equipment and
hydraulic rigs and fixtures.
• To test and measure components/assemblies for functioning, operation and
accuracy to verify specifications.
• To observe and monitor maintenance operations and equipment to ensure proper
assembly or machining of parts, and subsequent testing and monitoring
• Identify items for acceptance or rejection, and document findings with
specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
• Completion of Conformance and Airworthiness documentation including
Transport Canada Forms, Customer Service Reports and Shop Findings Reports
• Raise and submit Non Conformance Reports, including all applicable data when
• Read and interpret a wide range of approved technical data including engineering
drawings and applicable manuals.
• Must have 5 years relevant Electro-Hydraulic experience in Aerospace of other industries
• Having an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license is an asset
• Competent in using a wide range of measuring instruments, and test equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and applicable manuals.
• Extensive working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical components.
• Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations an asset.
• Previous experience as an Authorized Company Representative/ Shop
Certification Authority an asset
• Competent decision making skills are required.
• Basic computer knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of our QIS would be an asset.
• The ability to work shifts when required.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Works well in a team environment
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Locate your future workplace
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4